Yes, you can download your favourite workouts to your Android or iOS device to work out without an internet connection! Once downloaded you'll be able to access the content for the lifetime of your active subscription.
Please note we currently only have download capabilities on iOS and Android apps, and this function is not available via the website.
To download a video using one of these devices, please follow the below steps:
- Open the LES MILLS+ app
- Open the video that you would like to download
- Tap on the DOWNLOAD button, located just beneath the video itself
- Head to your MY WORKOUTS tab, the middle heart icon on the menu bar at the bottom of the page
- The video will be sitting under the DOWNLOADS tab, showing it's progress
- Once the download is complete, you can then click on this to get going at any time
- If you wish to remove the video from your downloads, you can simply open the video and select the download button again, then REMOVE.
Congratulations, you can now watch a workout video offline at any time!
NOTE: Higher quality videos use more bandwidth than lower quality videos. LES MILLS+ videos will automatically adjust in real-time to play at the highest quality available based on your connection speed, but if your service provider applies a bandwidth or data cap to your internet usage, you can change the video quality to a lower setting to consume less data. To do this, hover over the video quality setting in the lower righthand corner of the video while playing, and see quality options. The lower the number, the lower the quality and therefore less data usage.